Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL), 2018 examination on 5 March 2019. This year, a total of 3259 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk and Others in Central Government Ministries and Departments. Candidates who were waiting for the SSC CHSL Notification 2019 can apply online for SSC CHSL Exam 2018-19 from 5th March,2019.
|SSC CHSL 2018-19 Notification Dates|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||05 March 2019|
|Start Date of Online Application||05 March 2019|
|Last of Date of Online Application||05 April 2019|
|Start Date of Computer Based Examination (CBE)||01 July 2019|
|Last Date of Computer Based Examination (CBE)||26 July 2019|
Educational Qualification :
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
18-27 years (Age Relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
SSC CHSL Application Fee :
- The application fees required to be paid is Rs. 100/–
- Exemption: There is no feefor female , SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Applications fee should be paid through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
- In case you want to pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
- The candidates who want to pay online can go opt for part-2 registration immediataely after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration
Selection Process for SSC CHSL Exam 2019 :
Candidates will be selected through the Online Computer Based Test. The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III). Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination the basis of their performance in (Tier-I + Tier-II) subject to having minimum score of 33% in Tier-II. Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test will be of qualifying type. The candidates who qualify TierIII will be called for Document Verification.
How to apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2019 :
Interested candidates will be able to apply through the online mode only. The application fee and exam fee will also be pay through the online mode. Candidates are advised to keep a constant eye on the official website or NetDarpan.com for latest updates.