Intelligence Bureau (IB) has officially announced and invited applications for the recruitment to 1054 posts of Security Assistant/Executive in the various Subsidiary of Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through MHA’s official website (www.mha.gov.in) or through NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in).
The online application process for the recruitment of Intelligence Bureau 1054 Security Assistant/Executive Posts, will start from 20th October 2018. The last date to apply online is 10th November 2018.
Description of The Posts :
- Name of post : Security Assistant/Executive
- Classification : General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial.
- Pay scale : Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Qualification/ Eligibility Conditions :
Essential : (i) Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and (ii) Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination.
Desirable : Field experience in Intelligence work.
Age limit : Not exceeding 27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is
applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statuary bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates & up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated
from their husbands & not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to maximum 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons specified in Para 1 (a) of D.o.P. & A.R., O.M. No. 14015/1/76-Estt.(D), dated 4.8.1980. The candidate claiming for age relaxation in this category must have the desired certificate in the form & from the authority prescribed in OM under reference.(As per the annexure at the end of the advertisement)
Category wise Vacancy :
- UR: 620 Posts
- OBC: 187 Posts
- SC: 160 Posts
- ST: 87 Posts
Selection Criteria :
- MCQs Exam
- Written Test
- Interview/Personality Test
Application Fee :
- Rs.50/- for General/OBC
- No Fees- for SC/ ST/ Female Candidates
Best Books To Crack This Exam :
Apply Online : Click here